15% Off Whitewater Rafting, Rock Climbing or Inflatable Kayaking
Journey Quest27077 US Hwy 50, Cotopaxi, CO 81223
Save 15% on Rafting, Rock Climbing or Inflatable Kayaking! Valid for any of Journey Quest's single-day adventures -- Mention this offer when you call or use coupon code CNF17 when you book online.
Journey Quest's Christ-Centered Wilderness & Whitewater Rafting Adventures are perfect for your family or group! Our exciting and purposeful activities include whitewater rafting, rock climbing, inflatable kayaking and more. Most of our rafting adventures launch from our site at Texas Creek (near Cañon City) and travel through Bighorn Sheep Canyon or the Royal Gorge, offering some of the most spectacular scenery on the Arkansas River. Our guided tours range from 1/4 day to 7 days, and can be tailored to suit your individual taste for adventure. We are ideally suited to serve families and groups who are interested in growing in Jesus Christ, enjoying wholesome family fun, and experiencing thrilling whitewater adventures.
- Royal Gorge: High adrenaline whitewater rafting adventure through the legendary Royal Gorge. 1/2 day, Full-Day & Double Dip.
- Bighorn Sheep Canyon: An excellent beginner to intermediate whitewater rafting trip that is perfect for families and groups. 1/4 Day, 1/2 Day, 3/4 Day and Full-Day.
- Inflatable Kayaking: These little boats are wet, wild, and ridiculously fun! 1/2 Day and Full-Day.
- Rock Climbing: Guided adventures near Texas Creek or the Shelf Road climbing area. Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- Overnight Trips: Everything from single-night rafting trip to week-long adventures. Includes great service, delicious meals, amazing campsites, and any combination of our activities. Summer and Fall, 2-7 Days.
Best Value: Journey Quest's trips are the best value on the Arkansas River with competitive pricing and individualized attention! Our riverside location allows us to offer longer trips with more rapids than any other outfitter, so you'll pay less, but spend more time on the river and less on the shuttle bus.
Commitment to Safety: Your safety is our first priority! Journey Quest's staff undergo rigorous on-river training — at least double the state requirement — and are certified in Swiftwater Rescue, Wilderness First Aid and CPR.