Lafayette Peach Festival
August 19, 2017Old Town Lafayette on Public Road, Lafayette, CO
18th Annual Lafayette Peach Festival
August 19th, 2017
Old Town Lafayette on Public Road
Presenting Sponsor: Elevations Credit Union
18th Annual Peach Festival centers around world famous all natural Palisade, Colorado peaches. Enjoy peach pies, peach cobbler and peach smoothies. Food vendors, crafters, antique dealers along with some of the finest artists from the Front Range and Western States will be showcased. Children’s activities, live entertainment and music throughout the day.
• Bonfils Bloodmobile on site
• Over 30,000 pounds of Certified Organic Peaches from *Morton’s Orchard, *Red Fox Run Orchard, *Tate Orchard in Palisade, CO. will be available in 4 locations along Public Rd.
• Peach Truck Locations:
- Public Road and Cleveland
- Public Road and East Chester
- Public Road and Kimbark
- North of Post Office
• 500 peach pies, 80 9 x 12 pans of peach cobbler and 4500 individual servings of peach cobbler while supplies last, are available for sale at Festival Plaza and in front of the Main Stage near Lafayette Florist. Cobbler and Pies provided by The Huckleberry’s.
• Over 2,500 servings of Peach Smoothies are available only at Festival Plaza while supplies last
• Free face painting by Face Fiesta all day, 9:00am-4:00pm
- Main Stage Music - The Champions
- Kid’s Stage – Jim Jackson and Birgitta De Pree
• Bonfils Bloodmobile will be holding a Blood Drive from 9:30am - 3:30pm. Look for the Bonfils Bus on S. Public road near Kimbark Street.
• Only service animals allowed
Visit www.lafayettecolorado.com for more details.