2017 Macaroni Kid Douglas County Summer Camp & Activities Fair
April 2, 2017CU South Denver, 10035 S. Peoria St., Parker, CO
Macaroni Kid Highlands Ranch-Parker-Castle Rock-Lone Tree is excited to announce our second annual Mac Kid Douglas County Summer Camp & Activities Fair! For local parents, this event is a one-stop community-focused event designed to give families the opportunity to meet face-to-face with the best camps, summer activities, and more in and around Douglas County.
The event is free and open to the public. Pre-registration is strongly encouraged. Registration offers some benefits:
- Registered attendees will be entered to win* a $200 gift certificate for the participating camp/activity of their choice.
- First 200 families will each receive an event bag (one per family).
- Admission to CU South Denver's The Wildlife Experience and access to all museum exhibits and galleries is included for all attendees.
- Bring a school supply donation for the Douglas County Educational Foundation's annual county-wide Land a Hand School Supply Drive and receive a special treat!
Admission is FREE! Mark your calendars NOW to attend!
Presenting Sponsors for the 2017 Mac Kid Douglas County Summer Camp & Activities Fair are:
- CU South Denver – Come find out about the exhibits, movies, Astronomy Nights, and Family Fun Days happening at The Wildlife Experience this summer.
- Colorado Kids Pediatric Dentistry – Capture the day with your friends at their fun photo booth and learn more about dental health.
Here is what you can expect:
- More than 40 summer camps will have representatives in attendance providing camp details and answering your questions — camps include performing arts, adventure, sports, gymnastics, horsemanship, traditional day camps, overnight camps, and more
- Special offers, prizes, and giveaways
- In addition to the camps, the event will feature interactive exhibits and fun with our supporting sponsors i9Sports, Children's Hospital of Colorado, and Douglas County Libraries
Have a camp or summer activity and want a chance to meet and talk to Macaroni Kid readers? Contact "Sam" at email@example.com to find out how you can be a part of this fun event!