Visit Aurora ColoradoAurora, CO
Your Aurora Travel Resource
With more than 300 days of sunshine each year – the city was named after the Roman Goddess of the Dawn, after all – Aurora is a premier travel and tourism destination for:
- Sports: Aurora is one of the top sports towns in the country and is home to the Aurora Sports Park.
- Healthcare: Aurora ranks in the top ten cities for healthcare and is anchored by the award-winning Anschutz Medical Campus.
- Service Members: Aurora is home to the Buckley Air Force Base and all five branches of the military.
- Diversity: The third largest city in Colorado, Aurora is a cultural destination and features more than 400 ethnic restaurants.
- Recreation: Aurora is the eighth-safest city in America and is convenient to breweries, three reservoirs, 10 distinctive golf courses, national tournaments, thriving nightlife, shopping, cultural centers and more.