Colorado’s central location, world-class ski resorts, and various mountain activities and attractions draw tourists worldwide. With convenient non-stop flights, regional Colorado airports, discount travel packages, and other means of getting around the mountains, travelers are making Colorado a must-visit destination. View all of Colorado’s resort towns via this interactive map.
Denver International Airport (DIA) is the 18th busiest airport in the world and has been rated the best-run airport in North America. DIA is the state’s largest airport and directly connects regional airports. DIA is not just a hub international airport for the United States but a hub airport for Colorado.
Regional Commercial Colorado Airports
For fast access to Colorado’s various small mountain towns, many people travel by air. Here is a list of all the commercial regional airports in Colorado and the neighboring small towns that they service:
- San Luis Valley Regional Airport is 2 miles south of Alamosa.
- Sardy Field Airport is a county-owned public-use airport located 3 miles NW of the central business district of Aspen.
- City of Colorado Springs Municipal Airport, a city-owned public civil-military airport 6 miles SE of downtown Colorado Springs.
- La Plata County Airport is a city and county-owned public airport, 12 miles SE of Durango.
- Eagle County Regional Airport is in Gypsum, Colorado, 4 miles from Eagle and 37 miles from Vail.
- Grand Junction Regional Airport is 3 miles NE of Grand junction. This is the largest airport in western Colorado and 3rd largest in the state.
- Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional Airport is a county-owned, public airport located 1 mile SW of Gunnison and 28 miles from Crested Butte.
- Yampa Valley Regional Airport is in Routt County and serves Steamboat Springs, Hayden, and Craig, Colorado. Located 2 miles SE of Hayden, 20 miles east of Craig, and 25 miles west of Steamboat Springs.
- Montrose Regional Airport is a non-towered public airport located NW of Montrose.
- Cortez Municipal Airport is 3 miles SW of Cortez.
- Northern Colorado Regional Airport (FNL). Located adjacent to I-25 and US Hwy 34, 50 miles north of Denver and minutes away from Loveland and Fort Collins.
- Pueblo Memorial Airport is a public airport located 6 miles east of Pueblo.
- Telluride Regional Airport is a public airport 6 miles W of Telluride.
See the full list of all other types of Colorado airports. Including general aviation airports, military airports, and other public-use airports.
Mar 012344 E. Iliff Ave., Denver, CO
The Joshua Redman Quintet is an all-star band featuring some of Redman’s lifelong friends and partners in music. The R
Mar 02417 West Magnolia Street, Fort Collins, CO
Experience the divine spark of genius that shines brightly and beautifully in this 18th century pinnacle composition: Wo
Mar 034250 Cheyenne Mountain Zoo Rd, Colorado Springs, CO
Help us celebrate $5 MILLION RAISED FOR CONSERVATION! Throughout the Zoo on Sun., March 3, 2024, guests can check out in
Mar 05 - Dec 03114 N Tejon St., #100, Colorado Springs, CO
Get ready to drift, boost, and banana peel your way to victory at the Bell Brothers Beerio Kart Tournament, with prizes
Mar 102344 E. Iliff Ave., Denver, CO
Okareka Dance is one of the leading contemporary Maori (indigenous) dance companies in New Zealand. Their iconic work Ma
Mar 13Bell Brothers Brewing, 114 N Tejon St., #100, Colorado Springs, CO
Calling all artists and beer lovers! Join us for a special St. Paddy’s Brushes and Brews class at our brewery on M
Mar 14 - Mar 181 Lake Ave, Colorado Springs, CO
It won’t cost a cent to see more than $100 million of historic, rare money including a million-dollar penny, and learn
Mar 16Trinidad History Museum, 312 East Main Street, Trinidad, CO
Hands-On History Family Day By Trinidad History Museum SHARE “Spring” into sports and their history during t
Mar 161600 38th Street, Boulder, CO
Attention all good boys, and girls! Boulder Social will host their St. Patrick’s Puppy Parade on Saturday, March 1
Mar 163636 Chestnut Pl, Denver, CO
The iconic Starchild & Coco Bardot return to Ironton Distillery & Crafthouse! Join us for rowdy rounds of bingo,