Colorado’s central location, world-class ski resorts, and various mountain activities and attractions draw tourists worldwide. With convenient non-stop flights, regional Colorado airports, discount travel packages, and other means of getting around the mountains, travelers are making Colorado a must-visit destination. View all of Colorado’s resort towns via this interactive map.
Denver International Airport (DIA) is the 18th busiest airport in the world and has been rated the best-run airport in North America. DIA is the state’s largest airport and directly connects regional airports. DIA is not just a hub international airport for the United States but a hub airport for Colorado.
Regional Commercial Colorado Airports
For fast access to Colorado’s various small mountain towns, many people travel by air. Here is a list of all the commercial regional airports in Colorado and the neighboring small towns that they service:
- San Luis Valley Regional Airport is 2 miles south of Alamosa.
- Sardy Field Airport is a county-owned public-use airport located 3 miles NW of the central business district of Aspen.
- City of Colorado Springs Municipal Airport, a city-owned public civil-military airport 6 miles SE of downtown Colorado Springs.
- La Plata County Airport is a city and county-owned public airport, 12 miles SE of Durango.
- Eagle County Regional Airport is in Gypsum, Colorado, 4 miles from Eagle and 37 miles from Vail.
- Grand Junction Regional Airport is 3 miles NE of Grand junction. This is the largest airport in western Colorado and 3rd largest in the state.
- Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional Airport is a county-owned, public airport located 1 mile SW of Gunnison and 28 miles from Crested Butte.
- Yampa Valley Regional Airport is in Routt County and serves Steamboat Springs, Hayden, and Craig, Colorado. Located 2 miles SE of Hayden, 20 miles east of Craig, and 25 miles west of Steamboat Springs.
- Montrose Regional Airport is a non-towered public airport located NW of Montrose.
- Cortez Municipal Airport is 3 miles SW of Cortez.
- Northern Colorado Regional Airport (FNL). Located adjacent to I-25 and US Hwy 34, 50 miles north of Denver and minutes away from Loveland and Fort Collins.
- Pueblo Memorial Airport is a public airport located 6 miles east of Pueblo.
- Telluride Regional Airport is a public airport 6 miles W of Telluride.
See the full list of all other types of Colorado airports. Including general aviation airports, military airports, and other public-use airports.
Sep 3013071 Bass Pro Drive, Colorado Springs, CO
Introducing the “Boots, Buckles, and Chuckles” Night of Comedy fundraiser for Special Kids Special Families!
Sep 30Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum, 215 S Tejon St, Colorado Springs, CO
Come celebrate the 10 Year Anniversary of the Colorado Springs Marathon presented by Centura Health on Saturday, Septemb
Sep 302344 E. Iliff Ave., Denver, CO
Love in Exile features an improvisatory supergroup composed of brilliant minds Vijay Iver, Arooj Aftab and Shahzad Izmai
Oct 012501 N. Dallas St., Aurora, CO
An intriguing 60-minute Talk with Chicago-based Author, Emmy-award winning journalist, and Spiritual Humorist, Jenniffer
Oct 08Sloan’s Lake Park, 2199 Stuart St. Denver, CO
Join the movement at The Denver Walk to Defeat ALS taking place on Sunday, October 8th, 2023 at Sloan’s Lake Park, CO
Oct 111840 W. Oxford Ave, Englewood, CO
Join us on October 11, 2023, for our annual elite culinary competition featuring Denver’s talented chefs and barte
Oct 152344 E. Iliff Ave., Denver, CO
Grammy-winning rising star Samara Joy tours following the release of her newest album, Linger Awhile. Samara comes from
Oct 182908 S Timberline Road, Fort Collins, CO
Join us (if you dare) for this magical and spooktacular evening of live classical and popular Halloween favorites. From
Oct 211175 Chapel Hills Drive, Colorado Springs, CO
Fundraising event benefitting the Pikes Peak Library District