Marinas in Colorado
Motor and sailboating, sailboarding, water skiing, jet skiing, canoeing, kayaking – all are immensely popular in Colorado, where the sun shines on average 300 days a year. So it’s only natural that our lakes and reservoirs would have marinas with slip rentals, boat and accessory rentals, lodging opportunities, and other amenities that would make a water-based getaway perfect. Many of Colorado’s beautiful State Parks are centered around lakes and offer extensive aquatic amenities, including visitor centers, camping, yurts, and or cabins.
There are many marinas all around the state, only some of which are State Parks – eastern Colorado, southern Colorado, northern Colorado, western Colorado, and smack dab in the middle of the mountains of Colorado; you’ll find well-equipped facilities for your boat and boating activities.
- Trail Ridge Marina in Grand Lake – Full-service marina, boat rentals. Located in north central Colorado.
- Dillon Marina on Dillon Reservoir Dillon – Full-service marina, Yacht Club, sailing school, fishing, camping.
- Lake Fork Marina & Elk Creek Marina, Gunnison – Located on Blue Mesa Reservoir, full-service marinas, boat rentals.
- Boulder Reservoir, Boulder – Boating permits required, owned by the City of Boulder, picnic areas.
- Boyd Lake Marina, Loveland (State Park) – Marina, boat rentals, no-wake zones, camping, shooting range. Front Range location.
- Chatfield Marina, Littleton (State Park) – Marina, boat rentals, camping, 26 miles of trails. Near Denver.
- Cherry Creek Marina & Yacht Club, Cherry Creek (State Park) – Marina, camping. Close proximity to Denver.
- 11 Mile Marina, Lake George – Fishing, angler competitions, marina services, boat rentals, guides. West of Colorado Springs.
- Lake Estes Marina, Estes Park – Full-service marina, boat rentals, fishing, camping, activities, golf, more.
- Inlet Bay Marina, Fort Collins – Marina services, boat rentals.
- Shoreline Marina at Jackson Lake (State Park) – Marina services, nonmotorized boat rentals, camping. Located in Orchard, CO. Front Range plains, east of Denver.
- Two Rivers Marina at Navajo Lake (State Park) – Marina services, boat rentals, camping. Located in Arboles, CO., southwest.
- North Shore Marina, Pueblo (at Lake Pueblo State Park) – Marina, boat rentals, camping, extensive trail access. Near Pueblo.
- Steamboat Lake Marina, Steamboat (State Park) – Marina, boat rentals, camping, extensive trail access. Near Steamboat Springs.
- Taylor Park Marina, – Marina services, boat rentals, guided fishing, restaurant, events, more. Almont, CO., central location.
Sep 3013071 Bass Pro Drive, Colorado Springs, CO
Introducing the “Boots, Buckles, and Chuckles” Night of Comedy fundraiser for Special Kids Special Families!
Sep 30Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum, 215 S Tejon St, Colorado Springs, CO
Come celebrate the 10 Year Anniversary of the Colorado Springs Marathon presented by Centura Health on Saturday, Septemb
Sep 302344 E. Iliff Ave., Denver, CO
Love in Exile features an improvisatory supergroup composed of brilliant minds Vijay Iver, Arooj Aftab and Shahzad Izmai
Oct 012501 N. Dallas St., Aurora, CO
An intriguing 60-minute Talk with Chicago-based Author, Emmy-award winning journalist, and Spiritual Humorist, Jenniffer
Oct 08Sloan’s Lake Park, 2199 Stuart St. Denver, CO
Join the movement at The Denver Walk to Defeat ALS taking place on Sunday, October 8th, 2023 at Sloan’s Lake Park, CO
Oct 111840 W. Oxford Ave, Englewood, CO
Join us on October 11, 2023, for our annual elite culinary competition featuring Denver’s talented chefs and barte
Oct 152344 E. Iliff Ave., Denver, CO
Grammy-winning rising star Samara Joy tours following the release of her newest album, Linger Awhile. Samara comes from
Oct 182908 S Timberline Road, Fort Collins, CO
Join us (if you dare) for this magical and spooktacular evening of live classical and popular Halloween favorites. From
Oct 211175 Chapel Hills Drive, Colorado Springs, CO
Fundraising event benefitting the Pikes Peak Library District