Downtown Boulder1942 Broadway, Suite 301, Boulder, CO 80302
The Downtown Boulder Partnership (DBP), formerly Downtown Boulder, Inc., is a 501c6 nonprofit organization dedicated to the preservation and enhancement of downtown as the heart of the greater Boulder community. As the umbrella organization for the Downtown Boulder Business Improvement District (BID) and the Downtown Boulder Foundation (DBF), the Partnership works tirelessly to make our downtown a national model of success.
Downtown Boulder Partnership efforts include:
- Keeping downtown clean with crews on the streets 7 days a week.
- Investing over $500,000 in PR, media, online and direct marketing to attract visitors.
- Celebrating our community with dozens of concerts, festivals and parades that draw over 250,000 people each year.
- Recruiting retail and office tenants to keep our district unique and economically strong.
- Partnering with the City of Boulder, CU, Boulder Chamber, Boulder Convention and Visitors Bureau and other community partners to represent the interests and viewpoints of our members.
- Supporting restoration and public art projects to maintain and enhance the beauty and heritage of downtown.
Our 400+ member businesses support the overall vitality of downtown through leadership, community celebrations and political advocacy.