Plan your Holiday Ski Vacation Now
With record snowfall in Breckenridge - 115 inches and counting (as of December 1st) – the 2018/2019 ski season is off to a fantastic start! All of the Summit County ski resorts are open for business and most of the terrain is now open for skiing and snowboarding. The holidays are fast approaching; book your travel now before it sells out!
Summit Express is your source for transportation from the Denver Airport to anywhere in Summit County including: Breckenridge, Copper, Keystone, Frisco, Silverthorne and Dillon. Shared shuttles from and to Denver Airport are rolling everyday, every hour. Our private charters bring you to Vail, Beaver Creek, Steamboat or Aspen and travel 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Hourly Trips on Scheduled Shuttles
- Copper Mountain
- Dillon / Silverthorne
We're happy to take the stress and guess work out of your holiday travel.
Consider these reasons to ride Summit Express:
- Safety! Our drivers and vehicles are equipped for mountain terrain and the woes of Interstate 70
- Our dispatch team has an eye on the weather, road conditions, and traffic effecting your trip
- It's more economical than renting a car
- Don't expect your rental car to have winter worthy tires
- Parking in Breckenridge is pretty scarce and you'll have to pay for it
- We'll bring you directly to your lodging and back to the airport on your way home!