14th Annual Main Street to the Rockies Art Festival
August 14 - 15, 2021Main Street, Frisco, CO
Proudly celebrating over a decade as a must-do Colorado event is the Main Street to the Rockies Art Festival! No matter what you’re looking for, you’ll be sure to find it with a variety of national and regional artists displaying their original work including sculptures, mixed media, painting, photography, jewelry and much more! This weekend show is located in Frisco between the resort towns of Breckenridge and Copper Mountain. Spend your entire weekend browsing and buying unique pieces of art directly from the individuals that create it.
Visitor Safety Measures for COVID-19 will be in effect as long as we are in the pandemic. Restrictions will be updated as CDC recommendations change. The safety of our exhibitors, staff and patrons is our number one priority.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.