Food Truck Cook-Off
May 3, 20203185 Venetucci Blvd., Colorado Springs, CO
The highly-anticipated 5th Annual Food Truck Cook-Off will take place at The Broadmoor World Arena from 11 AM - 4 PM on Sunday, May 3. Due to its increasing popularity over the past four years and last year’s long lines, this year the event will introduce an expedited entry when attendees purchase their tickets in advance.
Presented by The WireNut and hosted by the Pikes Peak Small Business Development Center and the Better Business Bureau of Southern Colorado, this year’s Food Truck Cook-Off is expected to showcase more than 40 food vendors and drink/dessert vendors versus just 17 trucks in 2018.
Tickets for the Food Truck Cook-Off are now on sale for $25 each (plus applicable fees).
This includes the following:
• Entry into the Food Truck area
• Ten (10) coupons for food sampling - additional food sampling tickets are $1 each
• One water or soft drink ticket
• One vote in the Best Food Truck - People’s Choice competition
• Access to local Craft Beer; and
• Entertainment and music by the All Star DJs.
Patrons are strongly encouraged to purchase their tickets in advance.
If tickets are available, they may be purchased on event day for $35 plus applicable fees. Space is limited; ticket sales will cap at 3,500 attendees so advance purchase is advised.